Friday, June 12, 2009

Some things aren't what they seem

In my last blog I wrote about a job offer that I accepted, I believe it's time for an update on how the job is working out. To be honest, I am not with the company anymore and it only took me a week to figure out that I was not digging the company for reasons that I will not be explaining.

Well, you may think that I'm now jobless but that is not true at all. Before my first week was even over I contacted my last employer to see of they hired anyone for my position, and of coarse they were looking. So before they had a chance to get someone in I thought that it may be smart to contact them to see if they would take me back, especially since it was not even a week that I left. They did take me back thankfully and I've been back for about a week now.

The point of this blog is to simply explain that sometimes some things are much more important than others and what might be an obvious choice may not be.

I something doesn't feel right, go with your heart, it always tells you what the smart choice is.

- Pete

No comments: