Friday, November 28, 2008

First look at fusionCal



The most recent project that I have been working on is a calendar based on ColdFusion and Ajax and other stuff of coarse. You may ask yourself, do we really need another calendar application? Ahhhhhhh, why not. I know it's been done many times before especially by the Google crew but that doesn't mean I can't have a go, right?

Well, I'm calling my calendar fusionCal for obvious reasons and I plan on trying to make it as easy to work with as possible. Meaning, no need for unnecessary page refreshing and everything available within a matter of one click, not two, or even three. Researching the possibilities of making this actually being developed really didn't take long at all thanks to the workings of Ajax(God I love that stuff).

I'm going to say that I've been developing fusionCal for about a month when I can find free time. I'm hoping within a short time to have my first beta release of fusionCal for all that may have an interest in it and how development is going.

- Pete

No comments: